Read the ingredients of a recipe on your book and do the math!
Time limit: 0
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Fill in the blanks. (For fractional expressions, write 3 digits after the comma.)
1. 4 tbsp. of corn flour is pint.
2. 2 ½ Cups buttermilk is quart.
3. 4 quarts of groundnut oil is gallon.
4. 2 tsp. of onion salt tbsp.
5. 1,32 lb. boneless chicken thighs kg.
6. 3 – 1/2 tsp. chili powder cup.
7. 12 oz. chicken drumette gr.