Mark as True (T) of False (F).
Time limit: 0
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
3. Both a charbroiler and a griddle can be heated by electricity and gas.CorrectIncorrect
4. We use tongs to flip the burger patty.CorrectIncorrect
5. Doneness of a meat is gauged by a food thermometer.CorrectIncorrect
6. A brush is used to clean the charbroiler.CorrectIncorrect
7. The heat source of a grill can be wind.CorrectIncorrect
1. The main difference between the charbroilers and the griddles is the surfaces.CorrectIncorrect
2. Charbroilers have a broad flat surface.CorrectIncorrect