Read the hints (1-5) below. Then match the terms with the correct pictures A-E.
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The first extensive use of this machine was the invention of Maxson Corporation in 1945. This machine has fans to circulate air around food.
2. They are generally available in either counter top (also called bench) or floor models. They include a wire whisk for whipping creams and egg whites, a flat beater for mixing batters and a dough hook for kneading.
3. This is a device also known as “sieve” for separating wanted elements from unwanted material. In professional kitchens, the hemispherical mesh version with a handle is mostly used.
4. The easy removal of the sides from this piece of equipment lends itself to dishes with delicate bottom layers. The base and the sides are separate pieces that are held together when the base is aligned with a groove that rings the bottom of the walls.
5. This utensil has several types and is also known as a “shredder”. It was invented by François Boullier in the 1540s.
- Convection Oven
- Flour Sifter
- Springform Pan
- Stand Mixer