Listen to the names of some roasting tools on your interactive book. Read the statements below and match them with pictures (A-F).
Time limit: 0
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. It is commonly used both to slice meat on and serve the sliced meat at the dining table or a sideboard. It will have grooves to catch juices running off the meat. Some of them have spikes to constant the meat.
2. The degree of doneness of meat correlates closely with the internal temperature, so this tool indicates when it is cooked as desired.
3. This utensil is primarily, or even exclusively, used to cut raw products such as zucchini, mushroom, and leek.
4. This cookware is made in several materials such as stainless steel and iron which each offer unique benefits. This utensil may generally be used with a rack that sits inside it and lets the meat sit above the fat and juice drippings.
5. It is a large, two-tined material with a metal guard to protect the hand, used to hold meat in place as it is while it’s carved.
6. It’s large kitchenware (between 8 and 15 inches) that is used to slice thin cuts of meat, including poultry, roasts, hams, and other large cooked meats.
- Description 2
- Description 6
- Description 3
- Description 5
- Description 1
- Description 4