Solve the Crossword Puzzle
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Find the correct word.
1. This method cannot be performed without vaporization.
2. It is a gentle way to cook delicate foods such as tender vegetables, fish, and eggs.
3. Similar to poaching. But the food is immersed in cooking liquid in a sort of container.
4. Bubbles form and gently rise to the surface of the cooking liquid, but it still isn’t at a full rolling boil.
5. This method makes vegetables vibrantly colored. It needs the lowest heat among the moist-heat cooking methods.
6. It is usually applied at the boiling point of water. In this method, the bubbling is the fastest.
7. In this method, mostly hard root vegetables, grains, and legumes are cooked.
8. In this method, fi rst, the food is seared, then simmered.