Read the text again and complete the sentences below using the words from the text.
0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Fill in the blanks with the correct words.
1. To make sure the vegetables are evenly cooked, it’s important to them into the same shape and size.
2. Before cooking the vegetables, you should them by adding some spices or herbs.
3. A is a piece of equipment that you can use to cook food using steam.
4. You’ll need a with water to set up the steamer.
5. The pan is placed on top of the pot to hold the vegetables.
6. Make sure the lid of the pot is –fitting so that the steam doesn’t escape.
7. You can also use a steamer to cook the vegetables in a perforated pan.