Complete the following sentences with the correct word.
Time limit: 0
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Fill in the blanks.
- The marinade used in the process of marinating can be either or enzymatic}.
- Marinating is similar to , except that it generally does not involve a significant amount of acid.
- Marinating is also similar to , except that it is usually only performed for a few hours to a day.
- Pickling is primarily a means of , whereas marinating is generally a means of enhancing the flavor of the food.
- In order to prepare a marinade, you will need an acid, , and .