Read the Makko British Food’s “Cheesecake Batter Recipe”. Then fill in the blanks. Complete the sentence with the correct words below. Check your interactive e-book for the words you don’t know.
Time limit: 0
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Fill in the blanks with correct words.
1. Before using the mixer, we need to attach the .
2. The batter should be stored in a .
3. The recipe calls to the container of batter every hour to prevent it from drying out.
4. The cream cheese should be before using it in the recipe.
5. The recipe calls to keep the batter in until it is ready to be used.