Listen to the dialogue between Linda and Carol again. Then fill in the blanks with the correct term.
Time limit: 0
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Fill in the blanks with the correct words.
1. A culinary technique for moistening the surface of roasting meat .
2. A utensil used to apply liquid to the surface of the meat .
3. A utensil that looks like a large eyedropper .
4. A utensil used to extract liquid from the bottom of a pan .
5. A utensil used to distribute oil or butter on a grill or in a pan .