Images & Videos
Definitions & Sample Sentences
- Halloumi is popular in the Levant, Greece, and Turkey.
- Combined, they meet half the domestic demand for halloumi.
- Traditional halloumi is made from unpasteurised sheep and goat milk.
- Halloumi is almost a national symbol for Cyprus’700, 000 people.
- Halloumi cheese originated in Cyprus and was initially made during the Medieval Byzantine period.
- Aged halloumi may be grated over pasta dishes.
1. Recipe 1
2. Recipe 2
3. Recipe 3
4. Recipe 4
5. Recipe 5
6. Recipe 6